Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 65

Dear people who read this blog,
I love conference. It is better than Christmas! I am so sad its over, but so glad it happened and now I get to look back on it and start applying all of my insights and key learnings from the wonderful counsel. I sure do get overwhelmed sometimes with how not good I'm doing whenever I watch conference... but I loved the talk by the only "Brother" who spoke... can't remember his name, and about taking one step at a time, and looking at how far you've come instead of how far you have to go! how inspired and inspiring! I loved the talks, Elder Christofferson gave one of the best I think! very inspiring.
I wish I had some great stories to write about! But seriously almost nothing happened this week! just a lot of tracting, and a lot of sore feet! So hopefully it will bring many blessings THIS week.
We did get a new investigator, he has been investigating for a while, but he moved from Sedona to Cottonwood, so we now get to teach him, he is awesome! super excited and very friendly, I'm really excited to teach him.
I love being up here in Cottonwood, its so beautiful and the weather is currently great! We got SOAKED the other day though, it was crazy. It wasn't so bad though, cause as soon as the rain started coming down real hard, this lady randomly stopped and gave us two umbrellas she happened to pick up at a yard sale!! The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways... she wasn't a member.
Well that's all for this week... I'll hope to have more next week.
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.