Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 31

It's been a wonderful week. Again. We had a great talk with a family whose 5 year old has a fixation with keys! he has literally hundreds of keys! I gave him a new one, and he was so excited, and he has never seen a church key and was really excited to see that one as well. He gave me a caribeener, which his parents said never happens. I was happy about it.
We had a great talk with the Bishops a few times this week, they are such a great family, and they love us. We still don't know if Billy is a member, he he, but we will find out. We got a huge bag of grapefruits, I love this area at this time of year for that reason, so much citrus!
We had a baptism this saturday, and I forgot to bring pictures dang it! oh well. Lauren was baptized in the YSA ward, my first baptism in that ward! she was baptized exactly 6 weeks after she told us she was going to be baptized. It was a good experience.
Transfer news came today! I am getting a NEW companion, and Elder Nuttall is leaving, so I am staying in the area! I am so excited to be staying here! I just love the Waddell ward so much. Same with the YSA!
Sheesh well I don't know what else to say! It was a great week. I am learning so much, and growing even more. It was a trying transfer, but in a good way. I will miss many of the people who are leaving today. Elder Westbroek, and Elder Coburn are going home today! I have been around Elder Coburn for my whole mission, I will really miss him. Same with my good friend Elder Murdock who is leaving the area. I have really grown to love the missionaries I am serving with... well actually I haven't grown to love them, they are easy to love.
David Hall is getting baptized THIS Saturday! it moved up! I am excited! and that means that this sunday I will be confirming him a member of the church! I am nervous about that. But excited as well.
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.