Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 48

It has been an interesting week. Not a lot got done. Elder Kavatoe keeps getting sick, so I've stayed in a few times with him, and its frustrating. I missed some great appointments, but that is okay, the work goes on no matter what.
I don't have any really interesting stories. I'm sorry. I do have a really awesome bike now, that I don't mind riding. I have customized it! Some of our neighbors moved out, and when they moved, they put a bike out by the trash. The bike was no good for me, but it had really high rise handle bars, that are currently on my bike! I wish I had pictures of it, cause its really cool, and now when I ride my back doesn't hurt, and its great! I can't ride super fast, and I look kinda silly sometimes, but I really don't care. Now I just need a super soft seat and I am set!
We've been riding bike a lot in our area lately, whenever we can. I hate riding bike! I am not in shape for bike, my legs are not strong, I am a CAR MISSIONARY! but its by choice, I want to be able to ride bike more.
We taught a new family the gallegos this week, they are so awesome, I can't wait to be able to get to know them better. Transfers are next week, I think I will stay again! which will mean I will have served more than half of my mission in one area. YES! But I wont find out until next week.
Sorry I don't have more to write, it wasn't that great of a week. Next week though... next week.
Elder Martin

to make up for a short blog letter, I will include some pictures.
Picture 1 Our busted back window when Elder Jones slammed the trunk with the bike rack in it
Picture 2 We rode our bikes out to those mountains... when I took the picture, we had already been riding 2 miles.
Picture 3 This was the cause of the broken window





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.