Monday, October 11, 2010

A plethora o' pictures

Elder Martin sent home some pictures to my folks. My dad then sent them on to other people, me being one of those others. I selected some for the blog, but I don't have the captions for them. So I don't really know what we are seeing. I shall do my best to guess though. (Dad, feel free to comment with what things really are.


Hard to say, but I'm gonna guess that this is Elder Martin posing in front of the MTC.I bet this is Jason's zone, or district or whatever, while at the MTC.
Just some cactusy Arizona desert landscape.
I have no idea what this is, but it's pretty cool looking anyway. Reminds me of the alamo for some reason, though I haven't actually seen the Alamo.
I think we can assume that the inhabitants of that missionary apartment are patriotic, no?
Here it looks like Elder Martin has been tracting on a hot day. Do note the glistening forehead. Either he is sweating, or a vampire.
Here is motivation for each of us to never want to live in that part of the country. This is what the neighborhoods looks like?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics Mel!! Jason still doesn't know how to smile!! Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.