Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 100


Whoa, 3 weeks remaining! I don't know what to do or think right now.  It doesn't feel like I'm going home soon, because nothing has changed! But I guess that's good, every now and then I get glimpses of reality and understand the fact that I wont be doing this full time anymore. 
 
This has been a good week mostly.  First half went well.  Thursday Elder Fluckiger got really sick, and carried it into friday.  He then passed it on to me and I have been sick ever since! Saturday was miserable, Sunday was awful, and today isn't as bad.  Saturday I spent all day in Mesa! That doesn't happen often.  Elder Fluckiger had a recent convert who was going through the temple to be sealed and they invited us.  Whenever a recent convert is sealed we get permission to go to the temple.  That is the only time for those in cottonwood, except Christmas.  It was awesome!! Except for the fact that I felt like I was going to die.  I had never seen a sealing session before.  Very strong Spirit!! That's a really neat ordinance!
 
Sunday I didn't stay for all of church, I think that was the first time ever on my mission.  I haven't slept for a few days.  I should be good by tomorrow I hope.  Next sunday I am playing a violin trio for sacrament of If You Could Hie to Kolob. It's an incredible arrangement, and its starting to sound really good.  Some timing issues, but we're working them out.  I'm excited for it.  These things are great tools to convince investigators to come to church! HA, Isay Pop who hasn't come to church since October has agreed to come.
 
Hmmm... what else has happened? Not much, but this week will be super busy, we have 24 hours worth of meetings crammed into 3 days.  Should be really good! I'm actually excited, normally I don't like meetings... okay ALWAYS I don't like meetings, but I'm excited for these ones. 
 
Sorry for a super short entry! But that's what you get today.
 
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.