Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 101


What a week! I wish I could put it all down right here, but I haven't the time.
 
It all started on Monday.  Cause that's when the week starts for me.
 
It really began tuesday though, we had a meeting tuesday, and then I rushed to waddell! I had a wonderful evening of visiting old friends and investigators.  I learned that one of my recent converts has already been through the temple!!! What incredible news! I was so happy.  Speaking with other families this week, I found that two are preparing to go to the temple later this year.  It was so good to see everyone.  The meetings throughout the week were pretty good as well. 
 
Saturday I was asked to speak at a funeral! I had never even heard of the guy, there were about 10 people who came, it was pretty sad.  I taught the plan of salvation to all in attendance, it was a little bit awkward, but that's quite alright. 
 
Sunday I played the violin in a trio in sacrament meeting, it went really well! it was a lot of fun, I sure do like that instrument, and music in general.  Ah, I wish I had more time to go into more details on my week.  It was such a good one!
 
Church is true, next week is my last entry, its been good!  Real good.
 
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.