Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 98


Well, transfers came and went, and that was the last transfer meeting I will ever attend.  It feels so weird to literally be on the last leg of my mission! After waiting for so long, its finally come and now its gone.  I understand why missionaries get trunky... but I don't at the same time.  It depends on what people mean by trunky.  Excited to go home? Then yeah I'm trunky... but when I see trunky I see it as, can't focus because they only think of home and going home, so they become lazy.  I don't understand that.  The mission will end when it ends, thinking about it wont make it come faster, in fact it will make it go slower.  My thoughts are more "hmmm, not sure if I accomplished all I wanted to, better try harder these last few weeks." I will certainly miss what I do.
 
I got more shots on wednesday in my feet.  It wasn't so bad this time at all! I think they have been successful. 
 
We got 3 brand new missionaries in our zone! It's fun, we have a good time.  We'll see if that does anything, hopefully so. 
 
Hmmm what happened this week? I had some good stories.  I get to play the violin soon in a musical number, so I'm borrowing one for practice, that's fun! haven't been able to really practice yet, but I should get sometime today, it being p-day. 
 
Saw a sweet eclipse yesterday.  The smoke made it cool.  So... apparently there are some pretty bad fires here, I don't know anything about it though! yet its practically in my backyard, its always smokey and there are towns in our zone that have been evacuated.  So its pretty close. 
 
Had a really cool meeting last night... sometimes its cool to go to meetings, usually not.  This meeting was neat because it was all the Bishops in the stake and their counselors as well as the ward mission leaders, the stake presidency and someone from our mission presidency.  I've been in meetings with important people before, but that was a large group of important people, it was really neat. 
 
I wish I had more to write.  But not this week.
 
Elder Martin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, u hv a nice blog,I invite u 2 visit my blog true-shapherd.blogspot.in Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.