Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 93

Okay, lets see what we've got in the planner. Ooooh, we met a crazy guy this week... real smart and kinda neat, but crazy. I love crazy people, they are so fun to talk to... you can actually learn a lot from them too! This crazy guy helped me understand some scriptures that I hadn't understood before, it was pretty sweet.
We re-established contact with Isay... thought he hated us, he wouldn't answer his phone calls, so we just stopped by, he was nice.
 We had a great lesson with Eddie, I thought that he wasn't very interested, but he is showing a lot of interest now, and he is opening up to us, so that's pretty sweet. He came to church on Sunday, and I went with him to class, and their was no teacher, so I ended up teaching class. It was on Jacob somewhere is what the kids said, so I didn't want to teach that, so I taught the Doctrine of Christ, kinda. It was fun.
 Not much happened this week until sunday, we found a few new people to teach, and taught a few people we were already teaching, and also we went to church, so that was good. Oh we got a new ward mission leader. Our previous one has been in for a very long time I believe, sad to see him go, but we are excited about the new one, who looks apparently exactly like Groo? Grew? Gru? from Despicable me... I haven't seen the movie so I dn't exactly know, but apparently its true.
 We play tennis sometimes in the mornings. It's fun. I am not good at it!!! Much worse than when I left even... I have a lot of work to do... that better not be the case with Volleyball.
 One of the Elders that I trained, is now training! That's really exciting, so I am going to include a picture with the three of us. I trained the one in the middle. Hmmm... what else? I'm not sure. That is all for now I suppose.
 Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.