Monday, December 26, 2011

Well, yesterday was Christmas, just so you all know.  I am a fan of Christmas, it was fun this year!  It made for a really slow week though!
 
This week... we had a surprising amount of door slams this week! but no worries, I don't get many of those, so it was kinda fun.  I wish I could have a lot to report.  In fact I don't really know WHAT to report!
 
Christmas eve we drove through almost our entire Zone! we had a lot of presents to deliver and it was really nice to see the zone, we have definitely the most beautiful zone in the mission! We got to travel through almost all of Sedona! it is gorgeous! I've been there many times, but the other day I saw more than I have ever seen of it, got to go through the Village of Oak Creek for those who know Sedona. 
 
We've been having an influx of success! and we are going to have to start praying very hard to keep Satan at bay! by now he has heard word that the Cottonwood Arizona Zone is on fire and as we know, he likes fire so he is going to be sending a few of his friends here for sure.
 
Good news though, one of our investigators who moved to Connecticut is moving back! he's already back and wants to be baptized! that was very unexpected!! so we are very excited about that. 
 
I'm having a lot of desires to go into the field of Archaeology when I get home.  I don't know what I will do.  But I don't have much time to think!!
 
My spirits are high, my mood is set to "Ecstatic" I love being a missionary, I love this beautiful area, I love the missionaries, and I love most of the people.  Just kidding, I love them all.... well... no yeah I do.
 
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.