Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 76

Well, I again forgot my planner this week.  But its been a great week.  I'm super tired though and I hope I can remember things, and have the patience to write them.  Ha. 
 
This transfer is going way too fast, I am having so much fun! We play basketball every morning for morning exercise, we wake up a little bit early even, its a lot of fun. 
 
Tuesday was a bust! we were supposed to have the best day ever, but it didn't turn out so well.  One lady we went back to visit turned out to be CRAZY! it was weird, a very interesting appointment.  We were talking about the Book of Mormon, and she says "Oh yeah, I know that book is true." "well have you read it?" "No, I just know its true.  Everything is true." ... hmmm... "Well, everything can't be true! because things differ so greatly." "Why does there have to be one true church, why can't just 'church' be true? and everyone be right?" We get that a lot up here... but she was moving around all crazy like, not sure if she was trying to cast a spell on us or not! her sister was really cool though, and we gave her a book of Mormon.
 
Wednesday was incredible! we went to the temple.  I learned SO much this time through, it was incredible.  I did a lot more preparing this time before I went in.  Went with questions, and I got answers.  It's incredible!!! We got a lot of pictures... and by a lot, I mean just a few.  I saw a lot of old missionary friends, it was a really good day! We didn't get back home until around midnight though!
 
Thursday was awesome, we went to an apartment complex to talk to an old investigator Meghan, but she didn't live there any longer, instead we met Deanna who is almost a golden investigator.  We set up a church tour with her that night, and she actually showed up!!! and it turns out she was super prepared, and wants to be baptized.  Oh it was great.
 
Again, I wish I had more time to write, but I don't.  I will have to end this one here.
 
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.