Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 52

Well its been an interesting week. So last monday I sprained my ankle really bad, it got quite swollen, and turned a beautiful blue/purple. It made the rest of the week much more difficult, not to mention I have felt on the verge of being sick for a long time now... perhaps its the heat. Speaking of heat, Saturday was 118, or possibly more. 118 was the hottest I saw it while in the car. We were mostly of course not in the car, but out working.
Ryan is doing well, he was the one who got beat up pretty good. He had a lot of questions about the Law of Chastity, and if he could live with his girlfriend. We told him no. He asked if he could if they were both baptized. Ha, we of course explained that that would make it even worse.
So the McKaigs are ignoring us I am pretty sure! We have stopped by at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks. The last time we saw a little boy go knock on the door first, and someone answered the door and talked to him. They didn't see us at that point. So when he left, we went and knocked, and rang the doorbell. No answer. Nothing whatsoever from them.
I am very sore, I went to physical therapy for my ankle, cause there is a physical therapist in my ward who did it for free. He had me do a few exercises and then perhaps forgot I was doing them, cause I was doing them for a very long time, and now I can't use a couple of muscles. But they were great exercises! He also talked to me about my knee and what I can do to keep it healthy, that was great!
Nothing else really interesting happened.
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.