Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 82

Dear People of the World, certainly I have many followers of the blog from all over the world right? Okay... well maybe instead of anyone reading this, I can use it as a type of Journal! that'll be good.

There were a few great events that happened this week... I know they happened, I sure hope I remember them.

Again, I left my planner (brain) at home, so I will try and recall the things that occurred this week.

Tuesday, I do believe that there was a tuesday that happened this week.  I also believe that we had a lesson with Deanna that day... nay, it was wednesday that we had such a lesson.  We taught the plan of salvation, and the Word of Wisdom, and the Law of Chastity.  How nice it was of Deanna to start LAUGHING during the Law of Chastity lesson.  ... things got awkward... But the lesson has been taught, and she has agreed to live the law!

One of the days this week we had a guy who wanted to be rude.  So he was.  He listed a bunch of things he believes in, and said "did I cover it all? thats all you have to believe right?" I said no.  And it began.  He didn't last long, we just simply said "You also have to do all things that God has asked us to do, which include; Baptism by the Priesthood Authority" He didn't much like that, he said "There is only ONE baptism that needs to happen, and its the catholic baptism." He later, speaking of baptism, said that sometimes for good measure, they do THREE baptisms.  So I said "Wait, but I thought there was only one baptism necessary" he then yelled at us and swore bitterly and slammed the door. 

Hmmm... anything else happen this week? We had a few more stories like the one above, I went on exchanges with an Elder, which was fun, Elder Fagersten who is the man! we had a good time.  There was a baptism this week! but it was an 8 year old baptism, so it had nothing to do with us. 

Sheesh, I can't remember all of what happened this week.  Well, Until next week!!!

Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.