Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 84

Should I tell you of my week?
 
Okay, I can't remember everything.  I could just lay out our entire day for you! Nah, that would be boring.
 
Speaking to an investigator, she told us of an online college that I might look into when I get home, its called Western Governors University.  Anyone heard of it? It's stationed out of Utah I guess, and it sounds quite interesting, at least for Generals, take as many classes as possible in a 6 month period, and it costs $3000.  May look into that when I arrive at home.
 
Friday we had Zone Conference, it was awesome, we got to go to Prescott! It was a lot of fun.  After that, I got to go on an exchange with one of the Assistants to the President.  I taught him how to be a good missionary. Ha, Just kidding, but we had a really good time together, I enjoyed being with him.  Everything fell through the next day, but that's alright, it was still a great day.
 
What an exciting day yesterday was!! Our investigator Deanna was interviewed for Baptism! She will be baptized this Saturday, I am so very excited about it. 
 
I can't believe how fast everything is going! another transfer cycle is almost over, If I survive this transfer, I will most likely end my mission here in Cottonwood, which would mean I spent 14 months in my first area, and 10 months in my second! how awesome would that be?
 
Well, that is all I have to say at this time.
 
Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jason. Let him know what you think of his latest letter pictures, or how you're doing.